Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Repost about Stacey today.

Hi Everyone!
I have gotten several emails asking for an update on Stacey and right now while my family is in the shower and I'm procrastinating on the shopping list I thought that I would send out a cross post so that I'm not leaving people dangling.

Stacey is steady. She is grateful for the health that she has today and that she's not in the hospital. To you and I she looks a little sleepy and has to take her time not doing much moving, but she's able to sit and chat, to "do crafties" with me and snuggle her fur babies. When I came back from Lake Tahoe Sunday I brought her with me. She stayed the night here and then was able to go to Lexee's recital with me - which was an adventure to say the least! :) Yesterday she hung out with her little sister and the cutest 2 boys I have EVER seen! Today her Mom is taking her to UC Davis to have the ERCP at 10:00am PST that I mentioned in the last post on this blog and then is bringing her back up to So. Lake Tahoe to get some R&R. Once we get the news that the ERCP is ALL CLEAR we will also be getting the news that Stacey is BACK on the donor list and that she'll be getting her new liver within the next few months - probably around the 4th of July (she seems to have a lot of abdominal surgeries at that time) or sooner.

If you know that you have friends who have been sending us love and light and little folded cranes please forward this note to them with our deepest gratitude. The cranes keep rolling in and we'll have 1000 soon!

Love,
Jul

3 comments:

Timaree said...

Hi. My granddaughter sent me some cranes to which I added a couple so I have 18 cranes to send but need to know where to send them. My email addie is: artfeltexpressions@yahoo.com

I'd have made more but mine weren't turning out as nice as my grandaughters. Guess the instructions weren't as cleas as I said they were. Timaree (freebird)

Jessica said...

Hi Julee,

I have some cranes already made that I can contribute to the project. Let me know how to get them to you.
Jessica

Kristi said...

Julee,
I was wondering if you have a template of a crane or where I could get one? I also would like to know where I should send them?
Thanks
Kristi B
kristiamb@yahoo.com
I heard of the crane drive through the zne network