Monday, February 11, 2008

Crane Update


Hi!
Thanks for popping in to see what's going on with the crane project for Stacey Ballard. My friend, Alison, delivered some cranes last night and I put them together with the cranes that we folded the other night and the ones that I've been working on between things and so far we have 67 cranes! They are all sizes and colors and are exploding out of their box as you can see!

I've heard from some people that the links that I provided for instructions are not the best. Being as I have no real expertise (of any kind, whatsoever, at all at all at all :) I didn't realize that, and I'm really sorry if that discouraged anyone. The link to the written instructions are hard, but I did get a crane out if it, but I learned from an expert that they are not just hard, but that the diagrams are actually wrong (!) oops. I've also heard that the video doesn't actually work for some people. Now, the video worked for me and I'm on wireless, but it may be that too many people were using it at once or that there was some other technical difficulty that I could not foresee, but I found the video easy (even though I had to stop it 97 times to catch up!) and I made my first successful attempts from that video. If any one finds well written instructions PLEASE let me know and if there is another video that streams better for people let me know about that too!

A few comments have come across asking for my address. Please leave me your email address in case your email is NOT available through your blog so that I can send you a private email address with my snail mail address.

So many people are helping to get the word out as well as actually folding cranes and I am moved beyond words to know that you all are so loving!

Thank you, thank you, a thousand times, THANK YOU!!!

Love and light and Blessings Bright!
xoxo
jul

2 comments:

crazyladybugg said...

just so you know, the PDF file download with crane instructions works great - however ignoring the picture for step 19 is very helpful. that's where i got a little confused-- but found my way again by looking at the next series of diagrams.
this is a great idea by the way!!

Timaree said...

I didn't have any trouble following the instructions.