Monday, March 10, 2008

Cranes, cranes and MORE cranes!

Last Friday the postal carrier left me two boxes, both from the same lady. My friend Laura's daughter folded 250 cranes for Stacey! 250! I really thought that Alison and I were the only two people folding cranes in ALL of our spare time... Laura's daughter (who's name escapes me at the moment!) YOU ROCK!!! She, no doubt, has some good karma points heading her way. As do all of the people who just cruise through here and for a moment think something loving.

We have received at this point cranes from all over the US. I'm so touched (as I'm sure I've said before) by the effort that people will go to for each other. I'm pleased as can be to find that people really are like that... I had no idea.

Today I received a package from a lady in Georgia with one crane... I really almost cried... I am honestly as moved by the one lovingly folded crane as I am all 800+ we've received before today.

Sweet, lovely, strangers turned saints...

Love and light,
Jul

No comments: